Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the offer?
- May I split the rebate with another person?
- May I use this rebate for my commercial business or multifamily home?
- Can I have more than one rebate?
- I bought my system before the rebate began. Can I still receive the rebate?
- I purchased a new home that came with a Bryant system. Is that system eligible for the "Bryant Bonus" rebate?
- I am buying a system for a vacation home that I don't live in during the time of the promotion. Can I wait until after the promotion to have the system installed?
- What does "installation date" mean - how is it defined?
- I don't live at the same place where the system was installed (second home). Will that be a problem?
- May I use another rebate with the "Bryant Bonus" offer?
- Is my purchase eligible for financing as well?
- What products qualify for the "Bryant Bonus" rebate?
- I purchased an air conditioner before the promotion and a furnace during the promotion. What products qualify?
- I bought a product that doesn't qualify for the system rebate (wrong control, wrong air conditioner, etc.). Can I still get the rebate?
- How do I claim my rebate?
- How long will it take for me to receive my rebate?
- How do I find a qualifying dealer?
- What if the dealer doesn't know about the rebate or they don't offer the rebate?
- What is the difference between a Bryant Bonus participating dealer and a Factory Authorized Dealer?
- Where can I get more information about the Bryant Bonus promotion?
- What if the rebate is less (or more) than what the dealer told me it would be?
- What if I am not satisfied with the purchase?
- Who do I call if I have problems with my Bryant system?
- Is my personal information safe/private?
- What is "Live Chat" in the support section?
The Bryant Bonus promotion is designed to promote sales of Bryant systems in the residential add-on and replacement market. The promotion offers the homeowner a rebate for a qualifying Bryant system or a qualifying unit and control. When an Evolution® Perfect Air™ Purifier, steam humidifier and either Evolution® Connex™ Wi-Fi Bundle or Evolution® Connex™ Wi-Fi control is added to a system rebate, qualifying systems have higher rebates.
No. The Bryant Bonus Program is designed for residential add-on replacement only.
You can only have more than one rebate if you have more than one system installed in your home. Consumers who purchase multiple systems for their own household would receive a rebate, if applicable, for each system purchased.
No. Only Bryant qualifying systems or units purchased from an eligible dealer between September 1, 2016 and November 15, 2016 and installed before November 30, 2016 are eligible for a Bryant Bonus rebate.
No. Only Bryant systems sold as a replacement for an existing system or as an add-on to an existing home qualify.
No. Only qualifying Bryant systems or units purchased within the program eligible sale dates qualify. There is also an installation deadline that has to be met in order for a rebate to apply. Please see your participating installing dealer for additional information.
The installation date is the date in which the installation of the Bryant system is completed.
Be sure to tell your dealer that your primary address is different than the location where the unit was installed.
This offer is not good with any other factory-sponsored rebate. Your local dealer may provide additional offers at the local level such as financing, service agreements, added rebates, etc.
Your purchase may be eligible for financing too. To find out, check with your Bryant dealer who is offering the financing program.
The rebate offer depends upon systems and combinations of different models. Typical rebates consist of an indoor unit, an outdoor unit, and a Bryant branded control. Please contact a participating Bryant dealer about what products qualify.
A rebate cannot be issued for the air conditioner because it was purchased prior to the promotion start date. However, assuming that the furnace is a qualifying product, it may qualify for a unit rebate. Please contact your participating Bryant Bonus dealer for further eligibility questions.
You may still qualify for a unit rebate. Check with your participating Bryant dealer for further information.
Sometimes, you don't have to. If your dealer offered you an Instant Rebate, the rebate will be applied to the sale price and shown on your invoice at the time of sale. If your dealer offered an after sale rebate, you can claim your rebate by accessing the program web site at www.bryantpromotions.com. You will need to provide information from the Rebate Claim Form. The Bryant dealer can help you complete the rebate claim form by providing necessary model number information along with dealer identification information. Rebates are issued as a pre-paid card.
Once your claim has been submitted and you have received a confirmation number, please allow 4 - 6 weeks.
You can find a qualifying dealer by visiting the Bryant website at www.bryant.com or by calling Bryant Consumer Relations at 1-800-428-4326
The Bryant Bonus promotion is available through participating dealers only. Therefore, it is important that you refer to www.bryant.com or Bryant Consumer Relations (1-800-428-4326) for a participating dealer.
A "Bryant Bonus" participating dealer is a dealer who has elected to participate in the "Bryant Bonus" promotion.
A Factory Authorized Dealer has met Bryant's stringent requirements for training and customer service and is granted the right by Bryant to use the name "Factory Authorized Dealer". A Factory Authorized Dealer may or may not be a participating Bryant Bonus dealer.
You can get more information about the rebate through your participating Bryant Dealer or the Bryant web site, www.bryant.com .
Your dealer can assist you in explaining any rebate variances. You can also contact Bryant Consumer Relations at 1-800-428-4326.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact the Bryant dealer who installed your Bryant system. If, after contacting your dealer you still are not satisfied, contact Bryant Consumer Relations at 1-800-428-4326.
Your first point of contact is your Bryant dealer. Your next point of contact is Bryant Consumer Relations at 1-800-428-4326.
During regular business hours you can communicate live through live web chat with a Rebate Headquarters Representative. This one-to-one connection is a quick and easy way to ask questions about your rebate or the website in general. Live Chat operates through a small pop-up window, so be sure to disable your pop-up blocker, or change your internet security settings to make this site "trusted". The Live Chat "Online" button is located on the support page of this website. Simply click this button to start a live text-based chat session with a Rebate Headquarters Representative. A green button indicates that a Customer Care Representative is ready to assist you. A yellow button indicates that all Customer Care Representatives supporting Web Chat are currently busy. A red button indicates that Customer Care is not staffed at that time. Please note that Web Chat is supported from 10 am to 6 pm, Central Time, Monday through Friday.