Frequently Asked Questions
- May I split the rebate with another person?
- May I use this rebate for my commercial business or multifamily home?
- Can I have more than one rebate?
- I sold a system before the rebate began. Can I still receive the rebate?
- What does "installation date" mean - how is it defined?
- May I use another rebate with the "Bryant Flex" offer?
- What products qualify for the "Bryant Flex" rebate?
- I sold an air conditioner before the promotion and a furnace during the promotion. What products qualify?
- What is "Live Chat" in the support section?
No. The Bryant Flex Program is designed for residential add-on replacement only.
You can only have more than one rebate if you install more than one system for a consumer in their home.
No. Only Bryant qualifying systems or units purchased from an eligible dealer between the published eligible sale dates are eligible for a Bryant Flex rebate.
The installation date is the date in which the installation of the Bryant system is completed.
This offer is not good with any other factory-sponsored rebate.
The rebate offer depends upon systems and models. Please refer to the current promotion grid for more information on what products qualify.
A rebate cannot be issued for the air conditioner because it was purchased prior to the promotion start date. However, assuming that the furnace is a qualifying product, it may qualify for a unit rebate. Please refer to the current promotion grid for more information on what products qualify.
During regular business hours you can communicate live through live web chat with a Rebate Headquarters Representative. This one-to-one connection is a quick and easy way to ask questions about your rebate or the website in general. Live Chat operates through a small pop-up window, so be sure to disable your pop-up blocker, or change your internet security settings to make this site "trusted". The Live Chat "Online" button is located on the support page of this website. Simply click this button to start a live text-based chat session with a Rebate Headquarters Representative. Please note that Web Chat is supported from 10 am to 6 pm, Central Time, Monday through Friday.